Specialised for onsite machining and large geometrical control since 1996, Maxime CASSAGNAUD offers his expertise for your future projects.
CASSAGNAUD PROPULSION offers services in the following areas:
- On site machining.
- Metrological control of large dimensions.
- Design and mechanical study.
- CASSAGNAUD PROPULSION is active in maritime, military and industrial fields.
The services are mainly realised in the following sites:
- Ship repair yard.
- Yachting yard.
- Shipowner and shipping company.
- Manufacturer of diesel engines.
- Power plant.
- Iron and steel industry.
The company’s headquarter is based in Sausset Les Pins, near Marseille, but interventions can be carried out in France and around the world.
CASSAGNAUD PROPULSION has already accompanied the following companies in their project:
- Arcelor Mittal.
- Chantier Naval de Marseille.
- CMR Tunisie.
- CNN MCO.
- Corsica Linea.
- Compagnie Tunisienne de Navigation (CTN).
- Diesel Power Assistance International (DPAI).
- France Propulsion.
- IMS Shipyard.
- Monaco Marine.
- Other Angle.
- Palumbo Shipyard.
- Sea Tankers.
- Sud Moteurs.